[pianotech] Hammer rest felt

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Jun 13 22:24:27 MDT 2009

Thanks Norm,

I was looking at that, too. All the shanks are currently sitting on
the felt, but the bass felts were the only ones that were damaged or
displaced. Once I can get back to this piano in about 2-3 weeks and
pull the action out, I'll be able to get a better handle on the
overall action and regulation.  I'll update the list when I have more
details...

Regards,

Rob McCall