[pianotech] ergonomic grand regulation ideas?

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Sun Jun 14 05:30:59 MDT 2009

I was privileged to attend Andre Oorebeek's all-day voicing seminar in
Toronto on Friday. When he needed to sit lower to work in the cavity he
quickly laid the bench over forward, legs pointing backward, and he sat
on the edge. Happened so fast I didn't even notice at first... one man's
solution.

Phil

--

  /Artist Piano Care/
E X C E L L E N C E ~ F I N E LY  T U N E D

web: www.artistpianocare.ca
    tel: 416-907-3562
    cel: 905-626-3727
   phil at artistpianocare.ca