[pianotech] Costco/Yamaha

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Sun Jun 14 09:10:11 MDT 2009

Please forgive my cynicism, but I'd be afraid that this would provide those
dealers who are already so inclined an opportunity to slide out of even more
service responsibilities (with them and Costco pointing fingers at each
other on the more expensive warranty issues). Sounds like even more
desperate times ahead in the piano business.

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____