[pianotech] Yamaha Serial Number

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Jun 14 14:39:33 MDT 2009

HI Jon,

I know this was a couple of weeks ago, but I finally found the page I
was looking for! :-)

Try this page: http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/Text_WithCatMenu_XC.html?CNTID=12173&CNTYP=GENERAL

It places that particular serial number you mentioned below as being
manufactured in Hamamatsu, Japan between January 1960 and June 1960.

Regards,

Rob McCall