[pianotech] Dampers

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Jun 16 18:28:25 MDT 2009

Actually, BlackBerry made this process easier just recently.  From
your BB, go to Email Settings, then click on your email account, hit
the menu button, and choose "Edit".  You may see slight variations on
different models.  But you can now edit the signature from the phone,
without creating a login at blackberry.com.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
ABQ, NM