[pianotech] Download PTBiz as freeware

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 17 10:50:20 MDT 2009

Yeah, I’m using Quickbooks too and they do want more money all the time. That being said there is continual support available that isn’t likely to go anywhere anytime soon. They are not likely to arbitrarily decide not to support it anymore. Most everything is easily exportable/ importable insomuch as is ever easy with Windoze. It seems to me that the only thing you have to be concerned with re Quickbooks is when won’t you qualify for the upgrade price anymore. Buy the newest version just before that occurs. My two cents.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)