[pianotech] Rubber Grommets !!!!

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 12:30:29 MDT 2009

Beware of adjusting these old rubber baby buggy bumpers.  If you do manage
to adjust them, you may cause the keystick to bind.  The rubber becomes hard
(duh!), and takes a set of the forks on the keystick.  The forks aren't
going to  be at right angles to the sticker wire.  So, when you turn the
button, the angle will be different and force the keystick to one side,
making new sticking keys where there were none before.  DAMHIK.

                Paul McCloud

                San Diego