[pianotech] Chickering quality

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Wed Jun 17 13:52:51 MDT 2009

The slots lining up also means that some were over tightened to line up as
well as other not being quite so tight to line up.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com