[pianotech] Download PTBiz as freeware

Allan allan at sutton.net
Wed Jun 17 06:58:13 MDT 2009

OK, I needed to uncheck a mention about protection. When I right click on
the "install.exe", I choose "execute as."  (or something like that, since my
system is in French, I don't know what it is in English) then uncheck the
protection. It installs correctly then.

This is wonderful for Terry who now can use his files on a new computer. The
new very small 10 in. portables like EEE Pc are so light, full screen and
full keyboard, I choose that for myself on the job for building  the piano's
history while writing the invoice.

Allan Sutton

www.pianotechniquemontreal.com

  _____