[pianotech] China

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:22:51 MDT 2009

HI Ken,

I find this amazing. I wonder if there is an estimate of how many pianos are actually in use in China. Thing is you'd actually would have to speak and understand the language to go there and teach. There must be at least a few piano tuning schools in China. Does anyone know numbers?

Marcel Carey, Sherbrooke, QC