[pianotech] Dealer labor fees

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 16:27:51 MDT 2009

I give a standard 20 % discount but work independently of them.  If I want
to purchase something from either of our two dealers, I am usually able to
receive it at their cost so, all in all, we both win in the long haul as I
get new clients, wholesale costs and they get my referrals for purchasing a
piano if I don't outright just sell it for them which I have done at no
charge too.