[pianotech] reamer for damper lever top flange

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:10:29 MDT 2009

Hi, I seem to have misplaced the drill bit I use to ream the damper lever
top flange (that's what they call it in the S&S diagram) so the damper wires
are minimally loose (i.e. not freakin' tight as they are now, which makes
regulating the dampers a major headache). And I seem to have misplaced the
nifty handout from Karen Robinson's comprehensive damper class.So what size
drill bit is appropriate for me to use for this 1922 S&S O, oh damper gurus?
Patrick