[pianotech] Kawai Electric Breaking Strings

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 08:44:48 MDT 2009

Ken,

I agree with your approach entirely.  Keep the piano as near standard
spec as you are able, use education (and powerful monitors placed as
near the pianist's ears as possible) to minimize the abuse.  Why spend
your time and their money putting the piano in a condition that won't
serve a competent musician and reflects poorly on your abilities?

Mike