[pianotech] re. Hide Glue Question

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 20 21:53:55 MDT 2009

Ron,
I miss-spoke! As in OOOPs! I meant to write 187. Also, you are correct. the
gram weight is not the be all of it. The stuff that I have and am lauding
as top notch, is just that, top notch. The head dude at the place I get it,
made sure that it was. I had ordered from an underling and I got some so-so
stuff. I complained to the head dude and was immediately sent some better
stuff. This stuff is much better. It has a good long pot life. It doesn't
get stringy and nasty in use. It will work well with cloth, ..thick, or
with wood...thinner and doesn't seem to change it's set up time. I'm using
it, exclusively, because I find it to be slightly better than the 3X Chrome
stuff that was perported to be the bee's knee's several years ago, by
someone we both know and trust.<G> Your thorough chastising is noted and
warranted, ole bud'.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police