[pianotech] Fazioli

PianoCare2 pianocare2 at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 21 06:11:31 MDT 2009

An even better choice than Fazioli or Steinway is a Ron Overs piano, or a
Ron Nossaman. Of course Del. IMO these would be a better choice for less
than 1/2 the cost! I know Ron O works with Fazioli, but Ron's pianos
literally shocked me when I first played one. Then I met Ron N and life
changed for me... (I never will rebuiild pianos the same way as before)

Jim Busby RPT

Hi Jim

I didn't mention Ron Overs for one reason, and yes he should me considered
as a supplier of suitable pianos. Sydney Australia is a long way from
Belgium. An example is Sydney to Singapore is 7.5 hours. Wait about 3 hours
for Singapore to Frankfurt which is about 11.5 hours. I haven't searched the
travel to Belgium however Paris may be another example but it too is 11.5
hours from Singapore. A long way, and freight is expensive.

Ron Nossaman is on the West Coast? Del is on West Coast? Sorry, but I don't
know the distance for NY to LA but I am pretty sure that NY to Frankfurt is
6 hours.

Europe may the place for this piano purchase.

What is the opinion of Hurstwood Farm Studios in Kent, England?

Any other European big names?

Then you have the problem of landing in Sydney... we have to clear the
runway of the kangaroos that jumped the rabbit proof fence.