[pianotech] PTG Membership

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Jun 21 06:44:43 MDT 2009

I've meant to say for a while, that my PTG Membership came through some
weeks ago.

I am madly insanely jealous over the convention and classes, and
frustrated that I will be returning home from the USA just before it.
Maybe next year!

As an educator, I really love and appreciate the positive, welcoming and
can-do spirit shown by the PTG as an organisation (and not least,
members of this list, PTG Members or not).  I wanted to go on record
with that thought!

Annoyingly, a phone call to the Inland Revenue reveals that I won't be
able to claim my PTG Membership as a business expense to offset against
profit, but never mind!

Best wishes,

David.