[pianotech] Piano Key Leveling

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:22:27 MDT 2009

I have never leveled an upright with crown but if one did want to do this
wouldn't it make more sense to start with a level keyboard and then just put
some thin shims under the balance rail. Then you could put as much crown as
you like and there would be a perfect graduation in key heights from middle
to ends.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter