[pianotech] Fazioli

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jun 21 19:10:32 MDT 2009

> Sorry Ron, but I had no idea where you lived. I ASS u ME d that you were
> from the western side of the States. Now I know where you live!! And thanks
> to Wikipedia I know a little more about Wichita.
> Regards
> Brian

Yeah, you know, where the Player Piano Company - is / was / folded /
reborn / final unknown - keeping all of us player techs on edge /
irritable / near nervous breakdowns / the unknown

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years