[pianotech] 7' grand moves on thick padded carpet

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jun 23 16:23:59 MDT 2009

Hi,
If you check my website I can make caster cups that will fit the wheels
exactly so the wheels cannot move.  Just a matter of knowing the width of
the casters and I can make them to fit.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com