[pianotech] wippen felt advice

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 15:17:52 MDT 2009

Thank you all for the great advice.  And Dean, your email in particular reminds me that many times a big problem is caused by many little things.  You've all given me some things to try out to further narrow this down.
No appointments tomorrow, so I'll have time to play around with it, and hopefully, come to a conclusion.
Tom Sivak