[pianotech] Retrofitting a Steinway w/adjustable back action

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 21:20:55 MDT 2009

The spoon for fine tuning key lift is a nice touch.  The only downside I can
see to mounting the capstan on the underlever rather than the tray is the
possibility of stressing the centers when adjusting the capstan and the ease
of drilling holes in the tray rather than each underlever.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com