[pianotech] Titebond Molding & Trim Glue

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sun Jun 28 08:27:14 MDT 2009

Maybe then your trip is deductible on taxes because of the expense you went
through to obtain this glue?
:>)
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com