[pianotech] Simon and Garfunkel Piano

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 11:46:51 MDT 2009

I'm not sure about that...I've come across quite a few Consert Reserve pianos in their 2nd life at universities or wherever.   In seems to me they do their best to remove the original serial # or they get it before it has a serial number imprinted.   Anyone else notice this...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044