[pianotech] sf chronicle article

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 21:24:42 MDT 2009

 sf chronicle article
Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:57 PM

From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>

To: pianotech at ptg.org, caut at ptg.org

List,

I'm in the market for a new vehicle.   My daughter is 21 and I'm giving her the Toyota Corolla...which, as you can imagine, wasn't the greatest tuner vehicle.  Anyway, I'm reading the Cars section in the Sunday Chronicle (San Francisco) and I'm reading a "Motor Matters" article about boxy vehicles like Nissan Cube, Scion & Kia.   At the end of the article I read:

"...these differences aside, while driving these small cars I took notice that the art and design crowd embraces the Cube, the Tuner crowd gravitates to the Scion...etc."

Well, I was amazed and a bit perplexed...really?   Do we Tuners have a thing for the Scion?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

Um...David...I don't think WE are the kind of tuners they're talking about...but then, I'm WAY too old and unhip to know anything about THAT!

Cheers!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net