[pianotech] OT Bicycling Option in Grand Rapids

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Tue Jun 30 13:06:22 MDT 2009

Hello List,

For those of you who mentioned an interest in bicycling in Grand Rapids, there is an organized ride called the Holland Hundred on Saturday morning.  http://www.macatawacyclingclub.org/hollandhundred/  I think the start is about a 25 minute drive from the Amway Hotel.  There are four different distances and flexible start times.  My son, Robbie and I will be heading over after the Dampp-Chaser Field Expert Breakfast to ride the 18 miler.  Maybe we will see you there.

Roger

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified