[pianotech] fazioli

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Jun 30 17:10:06 MDT 2009

Dear Paul:

This is an argument that I do not wish to be drawn further into, as it
serves neither of us.  If the discussion is not moving forward and it has
become destructive, it should not be continued.  You are not responsible for
what Ron says, right or wrong.  But you are responsible for what you say,
and most importantly, how you say it.  That is a responsibility each of us
have, and it exists independently of how well another carries out their own
end.  That includes me, by the way.

Whether you are right or wrong, at this stage you still have reduced it to a
level of a pissing contest.  Not everyone wants to read that, because it
brings a toxic element to the forum. It negatively affects others.  Which is
why, if you want to rail against Ron's sins, you should do so privately.

Sincerely yours,

Will