[pianotech] fazioli

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Jun 30 20:03:47 MDT 2009

Good man, Paul:

I say you remain welcome to this forum.  Let's all move forward with a smile
on our faces.  And I hope you will contribute your knowledge and insights in
the future, and defend your ideas vigorously.  There really are some
wonderful discussions - and debates - and good people on pianotech.

Sincerely,

Will