[pianotech] Regulation Question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 05:20:44 PST 2009

Greetings,

       You bet! I really agree with  this.

       I was first taught piano lessons from  a nun (Cath. elem, school) and
later in my 20's by an accomplished concert  pianist who was the "grand" pupil
(the student of the student of Anton  Rubenstein)(a big ta-doo in pianist
teaching about what is passed down as  far as techniques from teacher to pupil).
Anyway, at first I thought this  teacher was crazy, with her speaking of how a
key is played. But after  experimenting on my own, I have found this to be
really true!

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/28/2009 1:05:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,