[pianotech] cash for tuning

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 15:42:13 PST 2009

I was audited at home once.  Scary sight seeing two  IRS agents walking up
your driveway with 2 briefcases per agent. Actually  they were very nice about
the whole thing,  the audit was supposedly  spawned by an interest in my home
office/shop.

The first question was how often do you get paid in cash  ?  I said probably
around 2 or 3 times a month but it always  goes in the bank because I need it
for bills.  That was an honest and  turned out pretty good answer because the
woman agent smiled and said  she needs every dollar to pay her bills too.

T, Ayers

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)