[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 17:42:35 PST 2009

I am in the process of getting a manager/accountant involved with my business. I've been keeping track of clients/appointments/finances with PTBiz for many years. I realize that program is dated as the author is no longer supporting it.

I need to find a program(s) that can basically do what I've been doing with PTBiz, but one that also has the ability to sync with another remote computer (my assistant will be working 40 miles away), AND hopefully, be able to run on and sync with a PDA (HP iPAQ running Windows Mobile).

Any recommendations from the computer literates out there?

Thanks!

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com