[pianotech] Tuning for $$$$

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Mon Mar 2 17:54:01 PST 2009

I report every penny, even the cash.  I plan to buy a house one day, and having every thing reported is a must.  If the lender were to look at my W-2 and see that I need to make a little more to qualify, that would be a bad thing for me knowing I did make more but didn't report it, but can't do anything about it.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com