[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 19:21:49 PST 2009

What does the PT stand for?   '-]   I don't know what PTBiz did but you girl Friday is going to keep you books and make calls/appointments for you?    Seems to me you need an accounting program like Quickbooks, which I'm sure you can send stuff to your accountant.   I don't think it will be good for keeping piano service records though...I use Time & Chaos for customers/scheduling/service records.    It has the capability to be on the web for your manager.    I haven't used it for that, myself seeing as how I still do everything myself...'-[   Good luck finding program that does what Quickbooks does and Time & Chaos.    I keep those 2 aspects of the business separate.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044