[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 08:16:34 PST 2009

Michael Magness wrote:
I have enough on my plate
> without learning to be a computer programmer! (g)
>
> Mike

I've done some programming through the years, and I think it's
just made me less tolerant of the lame and unprofessional
glitchy software out there. Too many examples of mystical
shifting disorganization, outright jockism, poor or
nonexistent error trapping, meaningless error messages (unable
to access your life's data, [OK]), useless feature creep,
forced "upgrades", repeated warnings for common mundane
actions while critical mistakes are executed without comment
(or undo), etc, etc, etc.
Ron N