[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 08:27:57 PST 2009

Hey Ron: I don't think PTBiz has any built-in mechanism to export ANY data
in ANY form. I think the author may have offered some sort of service along
those lines at some time in the past. But I think it may be a dead-end at
this point.

Does anyone else know if/how PTBiz data can be exported is some useable
format?

Terry Farrell