[pianotech] cats (and turtles...)

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:20:44 PST 2009

Maybe it means my tuning is nothing short of miraculous - the deaf can
hear, the blind can see, etc. etc.  I'll start up my own piano tuning
ministry, tent and all.

-Zeno Wood

Tom,

Just 'cause you're deaf don't mean you can't feel the vibes...

When those cars that are 95% speakers go thump, thump, thump down the
street, you could be stone deaf and still know they went by.
;-{

Conrad