[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 10:10:41 PST 2009

Part of my motivation for making this move is a result of out conversation on the topic in, in, in, in....... Nashua, New Hampshire a year or so ago (you were at that one - right?). I may move slowly, but eventually I often get there.....

My thanks to you, my friend and colleague, David Anderson.

Terry Farrell