[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Mar 3 12:58:53 PST 2009

David, et all,

YES there is BUT very few, if any at all, will want to use it.

It's Quasar Accounting from linuxcanada.com - AND - IT'S FREE

BUT it only runs in Linux

I've been using it from the beginning. It's also extremely customizable
- meaning I have the Chart of Accounts set up as the same accounts in
the Federal Schedule C - line by line. So tax time I just copy the
numbers over and I'm done.

I'll be glad to work with anyone so inclined to give it a try,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years