[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 12:59:22 PST 2009

All you guys are assuming that Terry wants a sensible, sane database choice.
 Filemaker Pro, Outlook, T&C, PTBiz, etc.   All great options! .... However,
Terry, if you want to squander away a boatload of cash paying programmers to
tweak a way-off-the-beaten-path program that is a pain to train a bookkeeper
how to use -- talk to me about Panorama.   Why should I be the only miserable
one?!   :o)

Jim Wilson

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D66807
2%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)