[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 15:44:37 PST 2009

Time to get a Mac...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message
From: "Michael Magness"
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Database for Piano Business

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Duaine & Laura Hechler <dahechler at att.net> wrote:
pmc033 at earthlink.net wrote:
<snip>
Anyway, there's no excuse for losing data anymore these days.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego
Yes there is - it's called Windows

I'll go further than that, not only windows but microsoft in general.
I don't know a lot about computer programming, infact I know nothing about it however I get the distinct feeling that most of microsoft's software builds on previous software much like the feds setting their budget based on the previous year instead of starting over!
Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404