[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 4 11:31:16 PST 2009

PTBiz will export customer data only, via the "Mailmerge" function.  If
you try to open your PTBiz data with Microsoft Access, you will see a
list of about 20 files, but the only one you can open is Mailmerge.
Apparently the developer did something to make the others inaccessible.
If some database wiz out there could figure out how to unlock all of the
files, we could use Access to address the features we want, or to export
all of the data to some other software.