[pianotech] Key easing pliers

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 16:33:08 PST 2009

Hi Paul,

I rarely use key easing pliers anymore.  Nearly everything I used to use them for, I now do faster and more consistently with a soldering iron fitted with appropriately sized broaches (Pianotek). This may be only peripherally relevant to your question, but wanted to make sure you were aware of this option.

Alan Eder