[pianotech] Capo Bars

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 11:51:38 PST 2009

With no problem? I cuss at them little rascals all the time! A number of
manufacturers over the years have made agraffes with hardened steel rods
across the top for the strings to bear on.

No, my question is why the heck do they make agraffes out of brass? Maybe
even more noise with an all steel agraffe?

Terry Farrell