[pianotech] OT vacuum press/vacuum clamping system

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 16:24:41 PST 2009

Good grief Paul! I guess you answered my question, but I was really asking it within the realm of your woodworking. You are coating wood with it? You are making a lamination of it between wood layers? What does that do for you? What is its function?

I'm just interested in all things laminated/composite.

Terry Farrell