[pianotech] Knabe 9' for sale

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Mar 6 06:07:00 PST 2009

Here's what the seller replied to my inquiry:

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the interest. The piano serial number is 10576. It was built
~1929. The Knabe concert grands have a different numbering system than the
other Knabes.
It has the tapered legs of the 1900s and the frame covers the pin block.

Harold Mattison

According to the very vague reference in my Pierce, I think it's a bit
earlier than 1929, but no idea how much.

Paul