[pianotech] Tunic Onlypure Tuner

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:23:09 PST 2009

Ric:

Of course you can call me Jeff.

Thank you for your reply and for posting the graph (long ago) that you
mentioned. I remember looking at it a number of times before the
concept sunk in. It was very enlightening!

No, your post was not too long. I was able to follow what you said,
and it confirmed what I suspected. Fifths may or may not get wide in
the treble. It depends on the stretch. And it also answered an
unspoken question. “Modern Tuning Theory” does not produce the same
results as P12 tuning.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.