[pianotech] First hammer job - considerations

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 14:07:11 PST 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM, <reggaepass at aol.com> wrote:

> Right you are, Mike.  After hitting "send", I realized that I was
> responding to a single post out of the context of the entire thread, making
> my post irrelevant to uprights (at least, those without knuckles <G>).
>  Thanks for helping keep me honest!
> Alan Eder

Hi Julia,

I think you have the right idea and I Ed gave you some good advice. You can
find some of the tools you'll need along with some great how-to's at
spurlocktools.com and the hammer boring jig from Renner.

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404