[pianotech] Epoxy

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Mar 7 15:15:56 PST 2009

coating epoxy. It's a whole other kettle of stuff. Much thinner and slower than
their normal resin. Thinner and slower than WEST System as well. Another
alternative is MAS epoxy resin with their very slow hardener. The stuff is a
little on the thick side but cures so slowly it penetrates quite well.

ddf