[pianotech] OT- Welcome address to Boston Conservatory Freshmen

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Mar 7 18:22:50 PST 2009

It occurred to me a few years ago, while contemplating the state of primary
education these days with its extreme emphasis on math and reading to the
detriment and near exclusion of the arts and humanities, that "Arts (and)
Humanities" are what make us "Human", and just how critical and crucial is
that? (Very, IMO!)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN