[pianotech] Epoxy

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 07:56:23 PDT 2009

HAs any one experience with a two part epoxy called Rot Doctor. It has a different formulation whch inludes Natural wood resin. The use is for a sealer which I'm hoping penetrates & case hardens wood

? Dale

Thanks, Del!? I saw the coating epoxy in their product sheets, but the store didn't have it in stock, and I guess I didn't know that there would be that big of a difference.? I will read your articles, and know better the next time.? Thanks again.

?

Clark Sprague