[pianotech] What will I find

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Mar 8 13:14:11 PDT 2009

David Boyce wrote:
> I really do like the idea of the air strike, Ron.
>
> I am prepared to be pleasantly surprised. But what, I wonder, might a
> tinkerer have done with hammers?

That's the thing. The breadth of possible things a tinkerer
might do is nearly infinite. You can't possibly imagine all
the possibilities because you're limited by knowledge of the
subject.

> I'm at all times diplomatic, however!

Yes, of course, even while describing what *excellent* crappie
shelter potential the ex (or never was) piano has.
Ron N